July 2021 – Residential Tenancies & Notices to Leave

Background New residential tenancies are now called “private residential tenancies” or “PRTs” under the Private Housing (Tenancies)(Scotland) Act 2016 (“the Act”). If a landlord wants to terminate a PRT there is some scope for mutually agreed termination where the tenant … More

Posted in Bullet Point Update Tagged , , ,