Extent of the Complaint Support Service
“It is a lonely place to be at the wrong end of a complaint – we can help.”
- Advice under LDU Advice Helpline
- Service Complaints before the Scottish Legal Complaints Commission
- Representation at Mediation of Service Complaints
- Conduct Complaints before the Law Society of Scotland
- Guarantee Fund Committee appearances
- Conduct Complaints before the Scottish Solicitors Discipline Tribunal
Examples of the Complaint Support Service
- AML requirements – Advice on Compliance and Defence of breaches
- CML requirements Advice on Compliance and Defence of breaches
- Conflict of Interest
- Alleged failure to protect family members as lenders in purchase of Council houses.
- Report on title failures
- Failure to conclude missives
- Mandate Compliance
- Compromise or Settlement Agreements.
If you intend to settle then settle comprehensively.
Do you have more questions about Lawyer Support Services? Go back to the Lawyer Support Services page for help from our expert team.
Need more help for your business? Visit our Services for Businesses page for details of how our experts can help you.
Need more help for yourself or your family? Visit our Services for Indviduals page for details of how our experts can help you.