Residential Leases

Navigating residential tenancies as a tenant or landlord requires insight in the ever-changing residential leasing landscape.


Our team has expert knowledge of residential tenancies and can advise on the content of tenancies for those tenants seeking advice on private sector lets before they sign. Sometimes clauses in leases are difficult to understand and we can put this into plain language for you.


We also act for landlords and we can prepare the lease agreements and all the ancillary documentation. We can also help landlords when they have to take steps to remove tenants in arrears of rent or who are in breach of the lease terms. Our court department is well placed to assist landlords in this complex area of law.


Whether you’re a tenant or a landlord, contact our team of experts to help:


Euan David

Paul Neilly



Thinking of selling your property? Visit our Residential Property page for more details of how we can help.


Need more help for yourself or your family? Visit our Services for Individuals page for details of how our experts can help you.


Have a business and need some help? Visit our Services for Businesses page for details of how our experts can help you and your business.

Comments are closed.