House prices have risen steadily in Glasgow this year with the latest prices from Registers of Scotland showing that the average property price in Glasgow City was £154,806 this summer, about 3% up on 12 months earlier. Detached houses are revealing the highest growth in price, up 6.6% on 12 months earlier, with an average price of £265,113.
In the West End of Glasgow demand for properties in areas such as Hyndland and Dowanhill outstrips supply with desirable properties attracting many viewers and some sale prices reaching as much as 20% over the ‘offers over price’.
Whether you are a purchaser or seller competing with dozens of other viewers for a grand property or a first time buyer trying to get a foot in the market you need to get expert advice to take full advantage of property opportunities.
- Set the right offer price and closing date. Successful tactics around this will usually ensure you get a higher price.
- Assess the offers to spot any conditions which could slow the sale or cause purchasers to let you down.
Bridie can be contacted on 0141 552 3422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make decisions around offer tactics which should raise your chances of a successful bid in a competitive situation
- Negotiate attractive conditions
- Identify any potential legal issues connected to the property now or in the future.
You can get in touch with Keri on 0141 552 3422 or email@example.com