We have an excellent Estate Agency Department in our firm, who from the very point of you deciding to sell,to your moving out date will guide you through the whole selling process. It is run by Bridie Gillan with the help of Sharon Lloyd, both of whom are extremely experienced.
Most Estate Agents in the High Street or online will list your property, take photographs and arrange viewings. They may also write the sales text for you and load your home details to the internet.
Our Department will do much more than that. Not only will we help you get the best price, we will also take as much of the stress away from selling as possible.
So what can you expect from us in the early stages?
- Valuable tips on staging your property to make it attractive for viewers
- Arranging for a Home Report to be obtained
- Advice on pricing which is vital
- Guidance on the best time to put your property on the market
- Taking good photographs, preparing floor plans and sales particulars
- Use of full range of online property platforms
After the property has been placed on the market we will do the following:
- Offer accompanied viewings
- Follow up with prospective purchasers
- Keep you up to date regarding the progress of your sale at all times
- Make on-going tactical suggestions
- Give you full and expert advice regarding the timing of a closing date
- When offers come in we can help you chose, by pointing out the attractiveness and reliability of the offers to try to pre-empt the disappointment of an offer falling through or unexpected delays
- Bridie is a skilled negotiator and will do her utmost to achieve the optimum price
- When your property is sold we can pass the offer over to our residential conveyancing team to progress matters
We believe the level of service and expertise we offer can lead to a better price and terms and will take as much uncertainty out of selling as we can.