As with all estate agents we will of course , write the sales text, take photos, list your property on the internet, arrange viewings and report to you on offers received but there are plenty estate agents on the high street or online who can do that for you.
My aim is to do much more than that. From the very start I want, above all to offer a very personal service, helping to take the stress and uncertainty out of selling and help you achieve the best possible price for your home.
At the early stages I provide:
- Valuable tips on dressing or staging the property
- Advice on pricing and sale strategy
- Guidance on timing the launch
- Take photographs, floor plans and particulars
When the property is ready to go on the market I will:
- Use the biggest online portal in the UK, namely Rightmove to market your property together with background support and additional advertising through the ESPC.
- Your property will also be advertised on a board in our reception area.
From the property going on the market to date of settlement I will:
- Follow-up with prospective purchasers and keep you updated
- Provide ongoing tactical suggestions on the sale taking into account what is happening with potential purchasers and market conditions
- Give advice regarding the setting of a closing date
- Give recommendations on the attractiveness and reliability of offers
- Negotiate with purchasers to achieve the best sale price
- Make available advice on all aspects of moving from removals to conveyancing
I always take an individual approach, recognizing that every situation is different. We are in fact the real deal.
If you would like more information about our estate agency services please contact me Bridie Gillan or Sharon Lloyd on 0141 552 3422 or by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org or Sharon on email@example.com